Thursday, December 31, 2009

How May I Help You?

As my regular subscribers know, I am a 25 year veteran in serving others in the human services and home business industry. What 99% of people absolutely Do Not believe is that I Am Your Free Home Business Coach and Your Friend for Life. Please, let me repeat. I am Your Free Home Business Coach and Your Friend for Life. I am about YOU. I am not interested in promoting me, I am interest in promoting and helping YOU. I belong to NO MLMs or Get Rich Quick Schemes. Like you, I have been burned too many times to bother. The reason I got burned isn’t about anyone else but me, and I take 100% responsibility for myself and my results. Now here is the kicker. If you take me up on my offer to be Your Free Home Business Coach and Friend for Life I promise to take 100% responsibility for YOU too. You read that correctly.

So, when someone who has no other agenda other than to help you be success in your home business offers to help you, for FREE, what could possibly stop you from at least finding out what that person is about?

Find out who I am and what I’m about by contacting me on Skype: david-h-paul, or get my newsletter “Follow Your Bliss Monthly”. If you like what you see and hear, great. If not, so what. It’s free, right?

How May I Help You? I really want to know. I can’t wait to meet you :)

Take Care,

David H. Paul

Your Free Home Business Coach

and Friend for Life

No comments: