Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Keys to the Home Business Success Kingdom

Hi everyone,

Thank you for following me and subscribing to my blog. I’m grateful for your interest and friendship. Now for the really good stuff :)

As Your Free Home Business Coach, I have been working mainly on two key pieces to my successful Home Business; 1) Follow You Bliss, because if you are not doing what you love and loving what you do in your home business, then you might as well be working for “the man”. At least then you will have an excuse for being unhappy with your work. Do you see where I’m going here? and 2) If your home business in based online, then you better know how to drive Major Targeted Traffic to your website, blog, or affiliate offer. It doesn’t matter what you are doing, if you do not have Traffic and you are not capturing a name and an email address (YES List Building), then you will not get anywhere in your business.

1) I hear all the time, “well I love to go out for coffee with the guys… shop with the girls…. go to all of my kids games… sit around and watch soaps… watch sports all day… so how in the heck can I possibly make any money doing what I love?” If you want the best source that I know of to learn how to turn even “sitting around watching soaps” into a money making home business I highly recommend Alan Bechtold’s book Will Work for Fun: Three Simple Steps for Turning Any Hobby or Interest Into Cash You can get it for less that $20.00 on Amazon. Just click the link. No matter what your interests or passions in life are, Alan’s book: Will Work for Fun: Three Simple Steps for Turning Any Hobby or Interest Into Cash can help you.

You can also look me up on Skype: david-h-paul and I will be happy to help you discover your bliss and begin to process of turning what you love to do into a part time or full time income.

2) I stopped counting at 25… a long time ago… the number of people I have run into online who “just want to make some money fast” and are “going to be screwed if I don’t”. Each of them has “the greatest offer on the planet” and “the most awesome compensation plan ever seen”. So, you click on their link to check them out and you go directly to that really fancy affiliate website you saw 10 times when you where surfing for credits the other day, right. Hell I’ve been there a least 20 time myself. No crap… hopping from one awesome program to the next, wondering why in the hell no one is buying anything from me. So, why is it that None, that’s right None of these people make any money online? Here’s the rub, so listen close….

We will buy from you when we get to know and trust you. Let me say that again. We will buy from you when we get to know and trust you. Have you bought from me? Probably not. Why? Because, you do not know and trust me…. Yet :) Here is my blog.. Come get to know me: http://neotraining.net :) See, targeted, buying traffic isn’t a bunch of hits from a search engine or people viewing your site from an ad exchange. Major Targeted Traffic comes from you putting yourself, just as you are, out there online and letting people get to know and trust you. While your at it, give some of your stuff, even if it’s not that good, away for free. In fact, the more you give, the better. Offer up a Free eBook, even if it’s not really all yours. Just give credit where credit is due in your eBook.

We will discuss many, many more ways to Follow Your Bliss to Home Business Success as we go along on your journey together. I just want to leave you will a couple things: 1) I really do provide Free Home Business coaching on Skype: david-h-paul. And all of my contact information below is real. and 2) I want you to contact me, so do not hesitate. I might not have all of the answers you need, but we can find them together.

Take Care,

David H. Paul

Your Free Home Business Coach

and Friend for Life

Blog: http://neotraining.net

Skype: david-h-paul

Twitter: neotraining

Phone: 320-250-6960

email: admin@neotrainingnetwork.com

 

No comments: